Wednesday, January 27, 2010

chris gregory




kinda strange....but awesome no?





Chris Gregory is a graphic designer and illustrator who does a number of things, one of which is illustrate for daytrotter (music blog out of Rock Island, IL.) On a quest for more information and illustrations by this silly man, I found some really neat stuff. His art ranges from websites, music posters, clay, wedding invites and album art. My favorite would be his art directed at children. (I have a soft spot for kids.)



His blog is worth giving a read. I have found a random assortment of brilliance. My hyperlink is not working so please go to this site cgregori.com/blog if you are interested.

Here is a taste of what appealed to my inner rat....





1 comment:

  1. This pendant reminds me of Chris Gregory's trees and landscapes: http://shop.moxsie.com/medium-cloud-pendant-with-chain.html. Thought you might like it. :)

    ReplyDelete